Previously a strategist at Sony and a developer at Electronic Arts, Brandon Wu is the founder of mobile game studio Studio Pepwuper, and co-founder of digital publisher 30 Day Books and mobile/game development platform Appcrafted. He organizes a game developer community in Seattle with 700+ members and is a bestselling author on Amazon.com and an avid violin player.
- Sony Corporation, Tokyo. Headquarters Strategy Division, Network Products and Services
- Electronic Arts. Maxis Studio (The Sims series)
- University of Southern California, MBA 2007. Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology Commercialization
- University of California, Berkeley. BA in Economics 2002
- Social Profiles: Twitter - Linkedin – Quora
Some of the other things he’s done:
- Bestselling Amazon Author – aced the GMAT within a month (99th percentile, 780), and wrote/published a book about it. The book is now among the best selling GMAT books on Amazon and Kindle and is in its 3rd Edition.
- Performed at Carnegie Hall in 2009, with celloist Yo-Yo Ma and conductor Daniel Harding in New York City with the Sony orchestra (he played violin).
- Proposed at one of the world’s busiest intersections in Shibuya, with a picture of me and my now-wife on the TV display. (and did it without spending a dime)
- Survived living in Japan for 3 years without speaking much Japanese.
Selected Media Appearances: